AGB and our cancellation policy
Reservations are binding upon receipt of our written booking confirmation. The booking must be confirmed within 7 days by payment of a 40% deposit. It is strongly recommended that guests take out a holiday cancellation insurance policy to cover any potential cancellation costs.
Bookings for Anemone 1 to 4 day short breaks incur a surcharge of 10%
All cancellations are governed by the official Austrian Hotel Contract Law.
Percentage of the total holiday cost in each case:
- Up to 60 days before the holiday start date: 30%
- Up to 30 days before the holiday start date: 50%
- Between 30 days and 0 days before the holiday start date: 100%
- In the case of delayed arrival and premature departure: 100%
Account holder: Hotel Anemone
IBAN: AT 733 7449 000 000 11585
BIC: RVVGAT 2B 449
UID-NR.: ATU 360 60 702
Pay the easy way with:
Visa, Master Card, EC-Karte
Location, How to Find Us
- An enjoyable, congestion-free drive; arrivals possible any day of the week
- Check in: 16/00
- Check out: 11.00
- Late check out surcharge: € 50.- till 13.00 and € 100.- till 15.00
- Phone notification is requested in the case of arrivals after 18.00
Each of our rooms is unique
Hotel Anemone has grown and developed over many decades, which is why no two rooms are exactly alike – each has its very own special features. So the following examples are not necessarily correct for all rooms of that particular category, and we cannot guarantee specific availability.
We would like to point out that no two rooms are exactly alike, and that the photos shown on the website as examples are not necessarily correct for all rooms of that particular category. The floor plans of the rooms are diagramatic, and variations are always possible.
No refunds are possible in the case of unused facilities.
Errors and modifications excepted!
All bookings are governed by the conditions as set out by official Austrian Hotel Law (PDF)