healthy gourmet food to whet the appetite and warm the heart
Guests fall in love with the Hotel Anemone for many reasons, not least bcause of the variety of its cuisine. The excellent selection of both Austrian and international specialities is a real gastronomic eye-opener, and surpasses the expectations of even the most discerning guests. Why not enhance your meal with a bottle of excellent wine from our own cellar, or a long cool beer at the bar?
A holiday at the Hotel Anemone is a real gastronomic treat! A generous buffet breakfast will fortify you for the day ahead, and in the surrounding ski areas you can choose from a number of atmospheric rustic alm huts providing food, drink and relaxation.
After a hard day on the slopes, or a relaxing afternoon in the wellness complex, we will serve you a 5-course gourmet menu, featuring a multiple choice main course, an extensive salad buffet and a selection of the best local cheeses. To enhance your meal, our friendly waiting team will recommend a suitable wine from our cellar. Or make your own choices from the selection of excellent wines our cellar has to offer! Afterwards, why not round off a perfect day with a nightcap at the hotel bar, chatting to old friends – and making new ones?!
The whole hotel is a smoke-free zone, although smoking is permitted outside the main door. We recommend guests book half board arrangements. Although a discount of €10 per person and night is normally applicable for bed and breakfast only arrangements, the full half board price is payable during the high season.
- Our gala dinner fuses food and drink into one unique experience. Wind down and enjoy an unforgettable culinary journey.
- Our chef always uses fresh, seasonal and organic local ingredients in the creation of his imaginative recipes.
- Alm huts in the vicinity (Rudalpe, Schlegelkopf, Rüfikopf)
- Breakfast served in your room on request
- Special menu for children
- Great gourmet weeks, gourmet breaks special offers